As a elementary school principal, I believe:
- I have a moral obligation to lead and support educators within a school community to provide high quality instruction that enables ALL students to make significant academic and social achievement gains, regardless of socio-economic background and learning differences.
- The foundation of a school’s success is collective trust, collaboration, and shared leadership among administration, staff, and parents who work as a team with a laser-like focus and passion for the academic and social success of each student.
At the heart of my leadership is establishing authentic relationships. The vision for my school consists of a collective pursuit of maintaining a healthy school culture that consists of:
- Genuine collaborative relationships
- Clear communication
- Clarity and coherence with universal beliefs and expectations
- Collectively striving to intentionally guide each of OUR students toward high levels of academic and personal success
- A pure focus on student learning, allowing formative data to drive instructional and behavioral decision-making
Establishing trust is the foundation for measuring my success as a principal. As trust is maintained, the climate and the culture are positive and collaboration to achieve the vision of “Learning for ALL…No excuses, No Limits!” is possible.#SAVMP