Children want the same thing we want. To laugh, to be challenged, to be entertained and delighted. – Dr. Seuss
Pure joy is immediately felt when you view the above first day school photos. Twenty-four days ago we opened our doors to begin the 2019-20 school year. The photos shared with me are just a glimpse of the positive energy felt by our campus. Our students and teachers couldn’t wait to get started together! As I continue to reflect and smile while looking at these photos, I am reminded of the daily commitment demonstrated by our Team Elliott.
Our team consistently:
- smiles and welcomes our students and families each morning,
- plans intentionally engaging lessons,
- communicates expectations and success,
- provides feedback to ensure our students have clarity about their progress, and
- collaborates to know and connect with every child.
I am in awe of the heart and of the effort our team devotes to our students each day. As I walk throughout our school, the pure joy felt on the first day strongly continues. #L2IPA @elliottlearners
Our Elliott Community celebrates and empowers ALL children – who they are and who they will become.